Today I am joining some of my very favorite ladies and sharing tons of Thanksgiving recipes for your enjoyment. You are going to love them all… I promise! At the bottom of the post you will find links to all of the recipes from a main course to dessert, but I am sharing our family’s favorite easy brown rice recipe!
I should explain that this isn’t your typical healthy brown rice recipe. Unless you qualify white rice and butter as healthy, but I promise you will love it!! It is a cinch to whip up and it smells heavenly while it cooks. Y’all know I would never sweat over a hot stove all day, especially on a holiday. Thank goodness I don’t have to prepare the main dish, right?!
Easy Brown Rice Recipe
1 1/2 cups of uncooked white rice
1/2 stick of butter
2 cans of beef consumme
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Empty rice and beef consumme into a small casserole dish. I use a round lidded corningware dish and it fits perfectly.
3. Slice your butter and lay it on top. Don’t worry if there seems like too much liquid… it will all be absorbed!
4. Bake at 350 degrees for one hour and serve warm. So easy!
Be sure to visit to find all of the Thanksgiving recipes you need to created the perfect menu for this special holiday!
Maple – Glazed Turkey with Bacon and Sage | Five Heart Home
Turkey Tetrazzini w/ Mushrooms and Kale | The Fountain Ave Kitchen
Orange Balsamic Glazed Ham | Cherished Bliss
Turkey Soup | Carmel Moments
Cranberry Stuffed Turkey | Thoughts from Alice
Cauliflower Gratin | Love Grows Wild
Creamy Cheese Corn Casserole | Five Heart Home
Cranberry Citrus Salad with Goat Cheese and Pecans | Delightful E Made
Sautéed French Green Beans | Cherished Bliss
Dairy Free Pumpkin Pie | Cooking with Curls
Apple Pie Waffles | Club Narwhal
Raspberry Pie | Dessert Now Dinner Later
Triple Layer Chocolate Pie | I Should be Mopping the Floor
Salted Caramel Pumpkin Pecan Pie | Lemon Tree Dwelling
No Bake Brown Sugar Cheesecake w/ Spiced Pears | Baking a Moment
Nutella Kahlua Truffles | Kleinworth & Co
Pumpkin Cupcakes & Maple Cream Cheese Frosting | Cupcake Diaries
Cream Filled Coffee Cake | Tastes of Lizzy T
Cranberry Orange Mulled Wine | Wine and Glue
Praline Pumpkin Cheesecake | Maison De Pax
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019