Hi everyone! We are so excited to have you join us tonight. Be sure to check out the amazing features of Easter treats this week! You are going to love them all! We have also been super busy this week preparing some Easter projects of our own and preparing for Spring Break… let’s see them!
Create a fun carrot patch for Easter treats for your family. This is so much fun and so easy… perfect for those Easter parties!
We also shared some ideas for filling up those Easter baskets. Now let’s party and see what you have been up to!
WELCOME TO THE 8 BLOG MONDAY FUNDAY LINK
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Kimberly from A Night Owl…
Hi friends! So thankful you’ve stopped by the Monday Funday Party! I LOVED going through the links last week and seeing what amazing projects you guys have been up to. I’ve been so inspired by ALL of the projects, and I don’t know about you, but I’m loving all the Easter crafts and snacks!
Our features from last week’s party are 12 Tasty Easter Treats!
Easter Bunny Cupcakes by About A Mom
Bunny Buttons by The Coconut Head’s Survival Guide
Spring Candy Coated Pretzels by Meatloaf and Melodrama
Homemade Easter Cake by Refresh Restyle
Robins Eggs Macarons by Life with the Crust Cut Off
Easter Milk Truffles by Titi Crafty
Skillet Brownies with Cadbury Eggs by Living Frugal with Erika
Fluffy Bunny Tails by This Silly Girl’s Life
Cadbury Easter Cupcakes by More Than a Mom of Three
Spring Sprout Cupcakes by Simplistically Living
White Chocolate Bunny Peeps by A Mitten Full of Savings
Easter Pretzel Chick Treats by Cincy Shopper
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017