Here are some of our favorites this week…
OK…this is genius! Color Me Domestic shows us how to create this magnetic pin dish! Clever!
Do you have a small
addiction LOVE of fabric? Well…Free Time Frolics shows you how to create little mini bolts to tame your storage issues!
You will never look at an old, ornate mirror the same again after checking out what My Modern Country did with hers! Amazing transformation!
Speechless…this paper flower lantern by Sparkle Pants Girl is absolutely incredible!
I want these spheres!! Hill Country Homebody created these beautiful works of art and shares how with all of us!
Flower Hill Design shows us how to create these beautiful coasters using free, yes I said free, wallpaper samples!
Finally, this is gorgeous, just gorgeous!! Love of Family and Home has inspired a use for all those extra buttons you know you have! This is just stunning!
Thank you to everyone for making our link party so much fun! If you were featured, please grab a featured button to display on your blog.
If you would like to “pin” any of these features to pinterest, please do so by visiting the individual blogs and pinning from there to give proper creative credit! Thanks!
* Link projects and ideas that you have created! Please link up projects and ideas that you have not linked up previously! *Please Follow Uncommon – we have the new LINKY FOLLOWERS gadget on our sidebar!
* Link projects and ideas that you have created! Please link up projects and ideas that you have not linked up previously!
*Please Follow Uncommon – we have the new LINKY FOLLOWERS gadget on our sidebar!
*Spread the word about our weekly link party and stop by and visit a few other links!!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017