A Minnie Mouse Birthday Party { An Uncommon Event }

I am so excited to share my little La La’s Minnie Mouse birthday celebration with you today!  Minnie is her absolute favorite, so this was our only choice for her big shindig!

The tables were set for her to share a sweet picnic lunch with all her friends. Of course, they needed little mouse ears and hands for the perfect Minnie play date!
   I fell in love with these black and white polka dot gable boxes from  Pocket Full of Glitter.  They came with the ribbon and a personalized tag that I put on the favors.  So cute! She has tons of adorable designs in her shop!

We kept with the pink,black, white, and dots at the sweets table, too!

Here are the cake stands we showed off last week! For a full tutorial click here!
Since we held the party at a playground,  we needed to narrow down the actual party space a bit.  We hung a string of tissue pom poms from two trees and it really helped to focus in on the space.

We put fun polka dot balloons at the entrance to the actual playground.  Nothing screams fun like polka dotted balloons!
Here is little La La ready and waiting for her friends to arrive!  She was all giggly, as usual!  Once everyone got there, the children ran for the swings and slides and then not too seconds later…
Rain!  Not a drop here and a drop there, but a full on rain storm!  Thankfully we had a gym to run to and we just grabbed everything and set  up the tables in there!  The kids didn’t mind a bit!

They dressed as pint sized Minnie and Mickeys, ate goodies, ran, jumped, rode Little Tykes cars, and had a ball!
La La  said all of her thank you’s and everyone went home tuckered out with their sweet Minnie coloring books.  We got everything packed up and the rain stopped,  of course!

Also linking to Bird’s Party Blog

We hope that you will click on over to see the rest of this post!

Comments

WOW, this party is AMAZING!!! i would have lost my mind with happiness if this was mine 15 years ago :)
    You guys are so creative and talented!!!!!

love K

Just stopped by from the blog hop…I love this party! Hot pink and black is such a fun color scheme, girly yet sophisticated for a little lady. I adore the polka dot balloons!

Ashley @ fromdahliastodoxies.blogspot.com

visiting from the positively splendid party- what a fabulous minnie mouse party!! i love that it’s totally minnie without being cheesy or too over the top- definitely bookmarking this for future reference ;)

Found you on Flaming Toes, this is great I forwarded to a girlfriend with a daughter that is minnie crazy! Now following you on Goggle and Linky hope you will visit me as well and follow if you want

So colorful and great attention to detail! Love that is was transportable and the rain didn’t stop the fun! I would love it if you would consider linking up with Busy Monday (open Monday through Thursdays) at A Pinch of Joy, a linky party for ideas that make life better, easier and more fun!

So cute….I love the ears, gloves, dots! Of course, the cake/display stands are awesome too! What a great party for La La (she’s adorable!) Thank you for sharing at the Rock ‘N Share!

This party is adorable! So fun for little girls! We loved having you join us at “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We hope you’ll be back next week! -The Sisters

How fun! My girls would love a party like that.
    Thanks so much for linking up to Terrific Tuesdays.
    Rachel
    adventuresofadiymom.blogspot.com

This party strikes a chord with any little gilt, small or big! ;)
    LOVE the cake stands as you know!!

Thanks you so much for linking up to Bird’s Party!! Hope to see you next month?! :)