Uncommon Events: Letter to Santa Party { A Free Printable }

Letter to Santa Party

Do you guys feel the excitement in the air?  Things are starting to look a lot like Christmas around here and my kiddos are just so full of joy and anticipation of all that the holidays bring!
Today I wanted to share one of our favorite Christmas traditions… our Letter to Santa Party
The weather has been so beautiful around here, so we took our party outside.  Our table was perfectly set with Santa in mind.
My favorite addition to the holiday decor were the Santa hat chair covers.  I picked these up from the Dollar Tree and added a little marabou fur. They were so easy and inexpensive, but my girls felt like Christmas royalty in those chairs!
I was inspired by a felt garland at My Blessed Life and created our own with red and white felt.  It was such an easy project, but it set the mood so well for our little party outdoors.
The table included a whimsical snowball tree and a few little sweet goodies.  I think my favorite were the Santa Hat Brownies.  When I saw them at Tasty Kitchen, I knew my girls would die over them…. and they did!
The girls had a blast and this mama did too! It is so easy to get sidetracked with the rush of the holidays, but doing this together always helps me to slow down see the magic of Christmas from the wonder of a child’s eye.
 Now it is off to mail those letters to the North Pole!
I have included a free Letter to Santa printable for you to share with your kids, as well!   Enjoy!
Letter to Santa { A Free Printable }

Comments

This is the best idea ever. I am SO do this for my kids. They will love this, you are seriously so creative! Great job! Thanks for the printable, by the way!

Everything about this post is adorable. Love it. I can’t wait til my boys are old enough to write letters to Santa!

I’m going to share this on Pinterest.

Just saw ya’ll are hosting a linky for the holidays. I finally have my first holiday post up, so I will pop by.

I hope those cute photos of your girls writing letters to Santa will be your christmas card this year!

Darling!!! (the idea/deco AND girls)

Visiting form Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style tonight,
    Suzanne in NW Illinois

OH my heck is this CUTE?!! I could just eat it up. LOVE love love it!! I shared it on my crafty facebook page. Thanks for the magical Christmas inspiration : )
    Jaimee

The first thing I noticed was how cute your girls are. Next I noticed how cute your table, chairs, garland are. What a wintery wonderland. Your girls must be ecstatic. Thanks for sharing over at Sunday’s Best. Love you creative ideas!

HOW FUN!! What a cute idea. I’ll have to remember this when my girls get older. I love your blog. I’m your newest follower.
    Would love to see you DIY Home Sweet home.
    Jamie

P.S. More the Merrier Monday ends tonight. Stop by and link up if you have not already.

This idea is absolately darling! You left no detail undone! I want to come next year! I think that I will be borrowing your idea and throwing my own little shindig with my chickadees. Awesome idea! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Have a happy week!

Tausha
    sassystyleredesign.blogspot.com

How fun is this? My kids are all grown, but it would be such a fun party for the grandies. Some are getting a bit too old, but the little ones would think it was grand. Your party decor is darling! The little ones aren’t bad either, lol! Cuteies, are they twins? Hope Santa gets those letters!

This is such a sweet idea! My bff has three little boys who would probably go crazy for this! I am going to pin this and share it with her, thank you so much for posting. Everything looks gorgeous!

Found you via link party.

10. Marilyn says

Absolutely beautiful.. LOVELY idea.. So cuute..: )) I would LOVE if you could please stop in and linky this terrific feature via my Pin’Inspirational Party happening today pweease… THANK YOU SO MUCH.. Wishing you an incredible start to your weekend.. Sincerely ~ M

This is gorgeous! Everything is better with some marabou. I wish we had the sort of weather that I could have a party outside but we’ll recreate inside instead.

Thanks so much for sharing at Pin’Inspiration Thursday.

Very happy new follower :-)

Your link-up over at “Homework” caught my eye and I had to come over to check it out. What a wonderful idea for a party, and such lovely, charming details! Beautifully done!

Jenn/Rook No. 17

What an awesome party, every detail just delightful. I know your girls must have felt like princesses, hope they get everything they put on their letters to Santa!

I saw you featured at Serenity Now and just had to visit!

Mary

Just popping back again to let you know that I will be featuring this today at Clean and Scentsible. It’s just such a great idea and I will definitely be remembering this one for next year! Hope you are having a fabulous weekend and thanks so much for linking up!
    Jenn :)

Shoot! Now I have a NEW project to take on! That Santa party turned out just perfect! I cannot wait to try out some of your ideas next year with my kids! Would you please share this with our readers for Fun Stuff Fridays linky party?

i’m dying! this is SOOOO fun. i need kids. i want to do this for every little kid i know! it’s absolutely darling. i am pinning this and i am a new follower! can’t wait to see what else is happening on this great blog! would love for you to stop by mine if you are interested :)
    {love} lauryn @ lovenotesbylauryn.blogspot.com

Thank you so much for linking up with the FROG last week! I cannot tell you how much it means to me! Just wanted to hop over and let you know that you are the Frog Favorite Friend of Week!! Thank you so much for the most aborable party ever!!
    HUGS~
    Jenni

18. Marilyn says

**YOU ARE BEING FEATURED TONIGHT**
    Thanks SO much for linking to Pin’Inspirational Thursday’s last week.. This is SO awesome.. I love it.. Hope you can come back this evening and link up again.. xoxox.. Marilyn