Disclosure: This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HuntsBestEverKetchup #CollectiveBias
Boy do I have a fun recipe for y’all today… tornado dogs on a stick! They are so easy to make and you can get the entire family in on the fun!
To get my supplies to make the tornado dogs, I visited my local Walmart. I picked up Hebrew National Hot Dogs, crescent rolls, wooden sticks and Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup from the condiment aisle. You can also use Walmart’s Online Grocery Pickup to save a little time, too.
Tornado Dogs on a Stick
- Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup
- Hebrew National Beef Franks 10.3 oz
- 1 package refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Wooden Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Cut each beef frank in half.
- Place the wooden stick through the center of the hot dog and push it all the way up to the top.
- Cut a diagonal slit in the beef frank and continue slicing the frank while you turn the stick. It will look like a corkscrew when you are done.
- Stretch the hot dog to create space between the rings.
- Cut the crescent roll dough into 8 equal pieces and roll into a “snake” shape.
- Wrap the dough through the open space on the stick.
- Cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
- Let cool.
The best part is how much fun you’ll have making these tornado dogs. It is like playing with your food in the best possible way! I serve them with Hunt’s Best Ever Ketchup. It is Hunt’s thickest, richest, best ever Ketchup and perfect for dipping these tornado dogs!
Now who is ready to play with their food?
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019