Trish and I are so excited to be the featured blog this week over at The Sasse Life for The Sunday Social! What a great way to find new blogs and new friends!
How to participate:
2. Follow the Featured blog. (Uncommon)
3. Visit at least 2 other blogs and make some friends!
4. Let your friends know by posting this button. The more, the merrier!
“Bonnie and I are sister-in-laws who have a great deal in common. We love God, sewing, decorating, and pretty much all things crafty. This all started when Bonnie made my senior prom dress (the gold sequins still pop out of our sewing machine). We are stay-at-home moms who run a part-time business,Uncommon Designs. Our business is comprised of our blog and the shop where we sell our handmade items (such as fabric, kitchen textiles, holiday decor, and accessories).
A BIG Thanks to Kim for having us as the featured blog!!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019