Hi there friends! We hope that you have had a wonderful Easter spent with your loved ones. Bonnie and I have been enjoying Spring Break with the family and are so grateful to have celebrated the resurrection of our Lord and Savior today.
We can’t wait to see what you guys have been working on! We have shared some really fun projects this week.
Bonnie shared how to make paint a confetti dot terra cotta pot.
Trish shared some of her favorite Summer party tips and ideas for kids!
Now… let’s party!
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
Hey all! I’m Katie from Creatively Living and
I’m the lucky lady who chose this week’s features!
I loved everyone’s recipes and projects this week! You guys are awesome!
…you may have even inspired me to cook!
Since I’m all about DIY. I fiured it only fitting to include 10 DIY features from last week’s party.
Some are Spring-themed and some are just fabulous DIY’s and makeovers!
How to Make Colored Stain — Rain on a Tin Roof
Magnetic DIY Daffodil Planters — Delineate Your Dwelling
Dinning Room Makeover — Nicer than New
Easter Baskets with Fresh Strawberries — Carmen Johnston Gardens
DIY Gold Leaf Lampshade — Craft Thyme
Concrete Desktop — Wonderfully Made by Leslie
Powder Room Makeover — Pink Little Notebook
Coffee Station Table — Homeroad
Retro Nursery Ideas — Bombshell Bling
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Giving Back This Holiday Season - November 17, 2017
- DIY Washi Tape Wall Frames - November 13, 2017
- Set the Scene: A Simple Christmas Morning Breakfast - November 4, 2017