It is Monday Funday Link Party time and we are just so happy that you are here!
This week Bonnie shared how to make your own mini gallery of chalkboard clip boards. It is such a great organization solution for your office, kitchen… or anywhere you have a little wall space!
We also shared some tips on how to plan and nurture your garden for the summer.
We can’t wait to see what you have been up to!
Our Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, recipes and more! ! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. See everything that is being shared on the blogosphere in ONE spot! Browse for some fabulous new pins to add to your boards and a great way for bloggers to get your awesome projects out there in front of new readers!
This week’s features were chosen by Cheryl at That’s What Che Said…
Hello Again! So since I chose features last, lots has happened over in my neck of the woods! I shared how a tiny brown bottle changed my life. I shared my DIY Monogram Taggie Blanket Tutorial and my most favoritest Mexican Layer Dip Recipe! There also may or may not be some Spangenbaby pictures in this post for DIY Vinyl Bibs! He is just the best baby and I can’t get enough of him! I welcome you to follow along on instagram where I share tons of pictures of him and my sweet big boys too!
Today we have 9 Spring Projects that are perfect for everyone! With the nice weather joining us, get out of the house and grab a can of spray paint or some supplies and get a project started! One of these below would be the perfect start!
1. DVD Case Coloring Kit 2. Scented Sidewalk Chalk 3. License Plate Coat Rack
4. Custom Shaped Chair Cushions 5. Hot Wheels Pin Cushion 6. Table Turned Potting Bench
7. Lazy Susan Coffee Station 8. Painted Mug (that won’t wash off!) 9. Chalkboard Coasters
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week!
Let’s get the party started for this week!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017