I am a little obsessed… with my new Silhouette. I can’t thank Silhouette enough for sponsoring this post and for finally getting me to try out this machine. I really can’t believe I waited so long. Here is my very first project…
Isn’t she so sweet? Here is what is even sweeter… Silhouette’s Black Friday Deals!!!!
Visit Silhouette and use the promo code UNCOMMON to get all of these amazing deals…
(1) A Silhouette CAMEO®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $229.99. Retail price for all of this would total $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(2) A Silhouette Portrait®, Silhouette Studio® Designer Edition Software, a dust cover (the color is decided by Silhouette), a $25 download card, a hook, a scraper, a spatula, and a pick-me-up® tool for $129.99. Retail price for all of this would total $286.93 (over 40% savings!)
(3) A Silhouette CAMEO®, a Silhouette Portrait®, and two $25 download cards for $299.99. That’s right: If you buy a Silhouette CAMEO® at full price, you get two $25 download cards and a Silhouette Portrait® ABSOLUTELY FREE! Retail price for all of this would be $406.93 (over 40% savings!)
(4) 40% off consumable products at silhouetteamerica.com. This excludes machines, subscriptions, download and gift cards. Cannot be combined with any other offers. Rain checks not available.
(5) FREE SHIPPING on orders over $25.
If you wanted to know how I made my precious angel ornament…
I took my Silhouette out of the box, set it up, downloaded the angel image and made the ornament all in less than 30 minutes… no joke!
I cut my angel out on metallic silver vinyl that came with the machine. So easy to do… just follow the directions that come with the machine!
Add some fake snow and ribbon… all done!
Have fun and make sure to visit Silhouette to get a fabulous deal this holiday season! Your promo code is UNCOMMON
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017