You know how I love easy projects, right? Well, this is the easiest Halloween pillow I have ever made and it requires no sewing at all! I picked up a really cute spider web placemat from JoAnn and whipped this no-sew spider web pillow cover up in less than 5 minutes! I kid you not dear friends, no excuses that you don’t have time to do things around your house. Believe me, your kids will love it and the satisfaction that you made it yourself is priceless. Get ready!
No-Sew Spider Web Halloween Pillow Cover Tutorial
- Spider Web Placemat
- 20″ x 20″ Pillow Cover (you could also purchase a premade pillow in that size) The one that I used is a cover from IKEA that we picked up a few years ago. It’s about time I used it, right?!
- Aleene’s Fabric Fusion Pen
Are you ready for these super tough instructions? You know I’m kidding!
Lay your pillow cover on a flat surface. You might want to iron it if it needs it before you do this. Now you will lay the place mat on top in the direction you would like for it to go. There doesn’t appear to be a right or wrong side to it, just make sure the spider is where you want him.
Next, you will lift up the placemat in small pieces and put glue on the outer edge. Lay it back down and press with your fingers. Finish going around the web until everything is glued.
Let dry completely and stuff a pillow inside the cover. All done!
I told you it was quick and simple! It just couldn’t get any easier to make something special for Halloween for just a few dollars and less than five minutes to put together.
Here are more Halloween ideas that you can make in no time flat…
*this post contains affiliate links
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019