Yo!Yo!Yo! It’s Jennifer from Delightfully Noted and I am back with another fun freebie for you all.
It’s February so that means Valentine’s is right around the corner.
Oh, you mean the holidays sneak up on you too?
No worries! I got you covered with these Printable Yo-Yo Valentine’s Cards.
Fun for both boys and girls, right?
Plus, it’s peanut, dairy, and gluten free.
I know that’s very important when it comes to classroom treats these days.
Random fact: Did you know the yo-yo originated in Greece?
Who would of thought?
Great! Then let’s get started…
1. Download and print your cards here. I suggest using plain, white card stock.
2. Once you are done printing use your scissors to cut out your cards.
There are four cards per page.
3. Lastly, attach your yo-yo ( I found mine at Michael’s). I find that glue dots from the scrap booking aisle of your local craft stores work best when attaching items to card stock.
You could also toss the cards and yo-yos into clear favor bags too! That would be super cute.
There’s plenty of room on the back of the cards for the kiddos to write out their sweet Valentine messages but these are so fun and unique I don’t think their peers will forget who handed them out!
Enjoy and Happy Valentine’s Day!
Make sure to stop by and say hi.
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019