Carrot Patch Easter Treat …

Creating a fun little Carrot Patch Easter Treat…

Create a Carrot Patch Easter Treat! No candy! #easter #eastertreat #carrot #kidsactivities

I just had to share this mini carrot patch that La La and I have made for an upcoming Easter egg hunt! Isn’t it absolutely adorable and here’s a little secret..you don’t even have to have a green thumb to grow one!

Easter Treat

Easter Treat Carrot Patch! Grow your own carrots and pull them from the patch! #easter #eastertreat

This is by far the easiest garden I have ever planted! Just get a clear container, add brown shredded tissue paper, and then treat bags full of goldfish or cheddar bunnies! No watering required!

DIY Easter Garden Carrot Patch! #easter #eastertreat #kidsactivity #spring

Every serious gardener needs a fancy turquoise trowel don’t ya think?  I might even plant some flowers this year since I have such a cute little tool!

The tag was from the Mod Bunny collection by Green Beansie Ink. It was exclusively designed for Catch My Party and you can find the free printables here. I am loving the pink!

And you will not want to miss our Bunny Tail Treats
Easter treats for kids with Free Printable Mason Jar Labels www.uncommondesignsonline.com #Easter #MasonJars

Y’all have a great weekend!  I am off in the morning to a girl’s weekend in Atlanta!  I am crazy excited!

Comments

Sounds like a perfect to upkeep garden! Have been making Easter gardens with the kids at school using moss, mirrors and bits – this looks even easier x

That’s adorable. I’ve seen the carrot treat bags before, but never seen them “planted!” Totally cute trowel too! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

So adorable Trish! I’m bringing an Easter snack for the kids Sunday School class and they get enough candy – this is what I’ll bring! Of course now we’ll have to bring it for preschool too!! Thanks for the idea!!

What a cute idea! Thanks for linking up with Strut Your Stuff Saturday. We’re hoping you will join us again next week with more great ideas! – The Sisters

That is the cutest idea ever. I love it! Thank you for this wonderful post! I would love it if you would share this at our What’s It Wednesday blog party. Hope to see you there.

Paula
    ivyandelephants.blogspot.com

So ridiculously cute and I can’t stand how awesome these pictures are! Thanks so much for linking up to my party and I just shared it with my FB page! Love it! You gals rock and have fun in Atlanta! geez, twice in a couple months!!!

Hey we are featuring this cute Easter project today on our Naturally-Nifty Linky party! I would love for you to stop by and check it out and pick up a featured button to show off on your blog!

I’ll be featuring YOU tonight at {wow me} wednesday! You were one of the top ten most viewed links from last week’s party! Wahoo! :) Thank you so much for sharing.

Ginger @ gingersnapcrafts.com

I’m the Editorial Assistant for Fun Family Crafts and I wanted to let you know that we have featured your carrot garden! You can see it here:

If you have other kid-friendly craft ideas, we’d love it if you would submit them. If you would like to display a featured button on your site, you can grab one from the right side bar of your post above. Thanks for a wonderful project idea!

10. MaryAnn Nguyen-Kwok says

Question: What kind of treat bags did you use to make it look like a carrot (cone shaped)? Thanks! This is such a brilliant and cute idea!! I love it.