Hey Guys! Welcome to the 4th week of our Monday Funday Link Party! We are thrilled to have you! If you are new here at Uncommon Designs, we host our Monday Funday party with 4 other blogs! That means when you link up here, your projects are on 5 blogs…how great is that!
Trish and I have been busy this week! We would like to say a huge “THANK YOU” to all of you who voted for us in the Circle of Moms Top 25 Creative Mom Bloggers. We finished in the top 25 and we are thrilled!
Also, tomorrow at 12:00 noon EST we will be LIVE on Google Plus with our Valentine Class Treat Ideas. You can watch us live from our Google Plus page!
Now let’s get to the MONDAY FUNDAY LINK PARTY!!
Welcome to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafty/DIY/recipes to not just one, but FIVE awesome blogs:
That’s 5x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on FIVE blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all five blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
I’m Katie from Creatively Living
If you were featured feel free to grab a button!
If you don’t already follow us on Pinterest, now is a great time! We will be pinning features like crazy!
So many great projects! Now let’s get this party started this week!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Bonnie Mauney (see all)
- Skull and Crossbones Tote Bag - September 30, 2014
- 10 Creative Halloween Crafts and Treats | Monday Funday - September 28, 2014
- Pine Cone Flower Embellished Mason Jars - September 27, 2014