Happy Sunday friends! Trish and I are so excited to have you stop by Uncommon Designs.
We have been busy this week with lots of craftiness and family adventures. Did you catch Trish’s beautiful Dip Dyed Candlesticks …
or how about my Fabric Covered Aluminum Can Organizers?
Now On To The Party…
Welcome to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
Jessica from Mom 4 Real
1. Neon Terracotta Pots from Unusually Lovely
2. Embroidered Elephant Wall Art from The Experimental Home
3. How to Make a Pillow from Newton Custom Interiors
4. Chalk Painted Table from Girl in the Garage
5. Beach Inspired Mason Jar Craft from A Pumpkin and a Princess
6. Pottery Barn Inspired Wooden Buoys from Dolen Diaries
7. Wooden Tray Makeover from Love Grows Wild
8. DIY Paper Airplane Mobile from Tiny Sidekick
9. Child’s Lemonade Stand from Daisy Mae Belle
10. Fabric Scrap Note Cards from Amy Giggles Designs
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019