Happy Sunday and welcome to our weekly Monday Funday Link Party! If you are new to Uncommon Designs, we are excited to have you with us!
This week has been crazy busy for Trish and I, with all of our kiddo’s end of school activities cranking up! Also did you catch Trish’s fabulous announcement this week? Well…
Trish has started her own business… My Virtual Blog Assistant!
She is super organized and detail oriented, so I know you would love working with her. Check out her site at www.myvirtualblogassistant.com. She can help you get back to what you enjoy…creating!
Now on to the main event…
Welcome to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
Diane from An Extraordinary Day!
Here’s the deal, we decided it would be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can follow the Monday Funday party tweets at #MondayFundayParty !
You can follow Jamie and crafty happenings here:
8. Twig wreath
10. Tray makeover
Grab a FEATURED button if you were featured here this week or in the past:
A Few Things to Remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Beautifully Fresh Summer Produce for Easy Entertaining - July 19, 2017
- Mini Cinna-Toast Breakfast Sandwiches - July 18, 2017
- Paw Painting : A Tiger Tradition - July 11, 2017