Welcome to the 1st ever Monday Funday Link Party!
What the heck is Monday Funday? Great question! Every Monday you can link up your crafty/DIY/recipes to not just one, but FIVE awesome blogs:
That’s 5x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on FIVE blogs. True story. Oh yea, and every week we will pick lots of links to feature at the next Monday Funday. It’s going to be fun, promise!
This weeks fun features are:
1: Heart shaped tomatoes via eye candy
2: A cheesy little Valentine saying and free printable via C.R.A.F.T.
3. Chrysanthemum clock made out of plastic spoons via That’s What Che Said
4. Paint an ombre accent wall via Lines Across
5. “You spin me right round baby, right round” free printable via Uncommon Designs
6. Silhouette wall art via Creatively Living
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Let’s get this par-tay started!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019