Lucky… { a Four Leaf Clover Towel for a Friend }

Four Leaf Clover Towel appeared first on Uncommon Designs
Have you ever considered how lucky you really are?
four leaf clover towel

I do, but not nearly as often as I should.  Last night the hubs and I went out for a little post-Valentine’s dinner.  It was so good to get away for a bit.  After we enjoyed our quiet meal {hallelujah!}, we grabbed a couple of fortune cookies on the way out.
 Here is what mine read….
four leaf clover
Over the last year or two… I have needed good friends… and God delivered them in abundance!
As I sat down today to make a birthday gift for one of those sweet friends,  I knew exactly what I would sew for her. She loves to cook and she also is SO good about decorating for holidays, so a festive  four leaf clover kitchen towel was in order!  The four leaf clover represents St. Patrick’s Day, but more than that it symbolizes luck.  I wanted her to know how lucky I am and how blessed I am to have her in my life!

I am one lucky lady and blessed beyond measure!

four leaf clover

So, do you do anything special for St.Patrick’s Day?

* Trish

That is super cute! I am now your newest follower on Linky Tools and hope that you not only follow back but join me in my brand new blog party Toot Your Horn Tuesday. I hope to see you there tomorrow :)

Thought I would stop by and say hello! Hi! Found your blog on blog hop! You have so many cute ideas on here! I am def going to be following and I cant wait till I have more time and search through your blog for crafting ideas!

I love your towel and I know your friend will love it too. I’m going to copy you and make something similar for my daughter. I just had dinner at her house and she has her St. Paddy’s decorations out and she just loves to decorate for the holidays so I know she’ll appreciate a bit more o’ the green.
    Lynn at Cottage and Creek
    Following you now via Linky Followers too.

Very nice towel. Very beautiful. I’m “pinning” it right now.

I’m also following you and would love to have you follow me also. Best wishes, LInda

Your projects are always so adorable. This is a great idea. I have one friend in particular that not only am I lucky to have, but St. Patty’s is actually her favorite holiday (which I find weird, but that’s why I love her, for being unique)! Thanks for sharing, and consider me inspired! 😉

This is adorable! I love the towel you choose it almost looks like burlap! Where did you find it!? What a sweet gift idea too; you are such a sweet friend!
    Mackenzie :)