Hi Uncommon Design Readers! I’m Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. (It’s an acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things), and I’m here to help Trish and Bonnie enjoy spring break with their kiddos this week by doing a little guest post on their awesome blog! I thought it would be fun to do a round up of 10 DIY projects that anyone can do. I even threw in some fun project ideas to do with the kiddos over spring break. Enjoy!
1. Reupholster a chair is not as hard as it seems. Especially if you only have to upholster a cushion!
2. Make an interactive travel map:
3. Give a thrift store side table a makeover:
5. Make a t-shirt quilt… the super easy way!
6. Start thinking about Halloween with some DIY adult Halloween costumes:
7. And if it’s still super chilly in your neck of the woods, let the kiddos start making their Halloween costumes!
8. If it’s nice out, get the kiddos to help you make stepping stones for the garden!
9. Here are tons of ideas for hand and foot print art:
10. Since it’s wedding season, I thought 10 DIY wedding ideas could be useful!
And there you have it 10 fun, DIY projects you can do today! If you want to see more C.R.A.F.T.’s, check out the C.R.A.F.T. tutorial page! Thanks Bonnie and Trish for letting me hang out here today!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019