How to “Boo!” Your Neighbor {A Free Printable!}

Welcome Back to our second post in our series, Wicked Wednesdays“, at Uncommon! Today we are sharing one of our Halloween family traditions with you…
Does your neighborhood or community have a Halloween tradition that includes “Boo” ing your neighbor?  My children love the treats and the mystery of it all!  Their favorite part is being the one who gets to “Boo”!  In case you have never heard of this fun activity… we will show you how to do it!  Best of all… we have created a great free printable for you to use!

Step 1. Download and print out your worksheet
 Click here to download
download file here
Step 2.  Fill the cone with treats and secretly leave it at a neighbor’s house.  We made a cute Halloween “Boo” cone a couple of years ago, but you can use anything you have that will hold the loot!
Step 3.  Your neighbor will then cut the ghost portion off and and place it in their window, so everyone knows that they have already been “Booed”!  Such fun!
What Halloween traditions or special activities do you participate in as a family or community? We would LOVE to hear about them!!
 **Trish**
Come Back next week for another “Wicked Wednesday”!
Photobucket

Comments

How fun! We do this every year, but I really like your printable better than the black and white copy we print off. I’ll be using this soon!

love the cone idea! thanks for sharing it and the printable! going to not only boo my neighbors, but i thought it would be fun to try and start this at the school that i teach at! we’ll see?!

ok girl I am so in love with this idea. Seriously sooo cute and I am so doing it thank you for sharing it and thank you so much for linking up to my party Show and Share! hope to see you again this week!

A mommy’s life…with a touch of YELLOW
    tyandwhitneyulrich.blogspot.com

You guys have such GREAT ideas!! I was hoping to do this last year with the kids but didn’t get around to it. Must make it a priority this year! Thanks so much for linking up again to The Creative Spark. I just realized I wasn’t following you – all signed up now! Have a great week!
    Jenn :)

Congrats, Trish! You are being featured in our Top 10 Halloween Wreath post! Stop over and see your feature. Feel free to grab the image and use it as a button that you were featured!

We love all your crafty ideas!
    Susie @Bowdabra

6. Ellie says

Thank you! I ***LOVE*** your instructions that don’t make the next person feel guilty if they just can’t get it together to BOO 2 or 3 other neighbors. I want to be the family to start it this year!