This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #Zima #Z2K #CollectiveBias
Oh my gosh… Zima® is back! How about a blast from the past yummy cocktail?
Make sure you are using your “Oh my gosh, Becky…” voice when saying the above.
If you were a 90’s gal or guy, you may remember mixing up hard candy with a bottle of Zima®. It was one of my very first cocktails! I can still remember Thursday night cocktails in college watching my favorite shows. Those were the days… I treasure those memories and friendships and miss them fiercely.
A couple of days ago, I was grocery shopping and I came across this display… holy moly! Let’s celebrate! Zima® is back for a limited time. Can you even?!
I know I can’t bring back those fun Thursday nights with my college buddies, but I can bring back a little souvenir from those days. Want to learn how to make it? It is so fun!
Gather your ingredients
- Hard Candy in assorted flavors
- Garnish like lemons, limes, strawberries, etc.
- Fill a glass with ice.
- Drop one piece of hard candy on top of the ice.
- Garnish the glass.
- Fill with Zima®.
This is a bit more grown up in a fancy glass with garnish than it was back in my 90’s days!
I hope you enjoy reliving your glory days just as much as I do!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019