Are you getting excited about Halloween? Our little family sure is! We have been going to parties and the kids just had their Fall Festival last night at school. They had an absolute blast! I thought I’d share some of our favorite Halloween treat ideas for those of you who are preparing for classroom parties, a fun soiree at home, or for those of you who’d like to include something extra special for your kids on Halloween night.
These were all linked up to the Monday Funday link party last week and you are going to LOVE them…
1. Chocolate Cake Cookies with Candy Corn Treat Bags by Club Chica Circle
2. Spider Cupcakes by Five Heart Home
3. Frosted Candy Corn Cookie Bars by Posed Perfection
4. Mummy Candy Bars by Dukes and Duchesses
5. Pumpkin Pull Apart Cake by Annie’s Home
6. Candy Corn French Macaroons by Persia Lou
Not everything you make should take lots of time. Try out these no-bake Halloween treat ideas and you won’t even have to turn that oven of yours on! That means more time with friends and family! From simple popcorn recipes to adding a special touch to ready made items, these are perfect for when you are in a time crunch or just want to have something that is so stinkin’ cute without a ton of effort… it is possible!
1. Candy Corn Crunch No Bake Cookies by Shaken Together
2. White Chocolate Krispy Bones by Pink Recipe Box
3. Jello Jar Monsters by Echoes of Laughter
4. No Bake Chocolate Eclair Dessert by the Kitchen is My Playground
5. Pumpkin Pie Popcorn by JacOlyn Murphy
6. Triple Dipped Smores Apples by I Dig Pinterest
We’d also love for you to stop by and enter to win a $75 gift card from Coton Colors… you will love every little thing they sell. With a motto like finding a little happy in everything, you are going to adore this company and all of their products!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- 10 Ways to Stay Healthy and Happy for Moms on the Go! - August 7, 2018
- Easy Roasted Vidalia Onions - July 10, 2018
- Sugar Free Raspberry Sweet Tea - July 9, 2018