Hey Y’all! Welcome to the weekly Monday Funday Link Party! Fall is here and we could not be happier. You know what that means…Halloween Projects and Fall Projects. You guys rocked it last week with these projects!
This week Trish and I have been busy
trying to keep our kiddos from cutting their own hair, right before school photos! you have to follow us on facebook to get that one! 😉 doing some fun Halloween projects…
These Halloween Treat Buckets are the perfect little addition to your Halloween or Fall festivities!
Now on to the PaRTy!!
Monday Funday is a giant awesome link party hosted by SIX blogs! Link up to one blog and get exposure on all 6 of these fun blogs:
and on our super awesome new co-hostess…
Melissa at The Happier Home Maker
This week Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. had the tough job of picking out features for the par-tay!
Oh and here all of my social links, just in case you want to join the C.R.A.F.T. fun!
Hi y’all! Thanks for linking up! It’s a tough job choosing from 500+ really awesome links! Since I heart Halloween and this fall weather is so freakin’ awesome, I decided to over feature, ha! I chose 7 Halloween crafts AND 5 fall crafts! I’ve got a lot of Halloween craft and costumes on C.R.A.F.T., but my very favorite Halloween post are these 29 DIY adult Halloween costumes and the 29 DIY kid costumes is a close second! I’ve also made a free Halloween printable, super cute spooky coasters, and I even made a pumpkin out of an old keyboard! Check out these 7 clever Halloween crafts and costumes…
6. Bat pillow
7. Ghost feet
1. Sweater vase
5. Tree swing
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured… grab a featured button, you absolutely deserve it!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="C.R.A.F.T." target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="C.R.A.F.T." style="border:none;" /></a><center>
We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Make sure you are following us on Pinterest too!
NOW ON TO THE MONDAY FUNDAY PARTY!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday at TWCS"src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019