Here are a few tips if you decide to make your own…
- We used a rounded glass votive holder from Wal-Mart, they were the cheapest there, by far.
- Don’t cheap out on the spray paint! It will look one thousand times better if you use the good stuff. I Promise!
- Spray several light coats of the spray paint. Your patience here will be worth it, so don’t cheat
- When you spray the white on the bottom, make sure it goes all the way to where the frosted paint starts.
- We used a cotton swab and black acrylic paint to apply the faces. The don’t have to be perfect!
- Finally, add a battery operated votive or just switch off the lights, either way you are good to go with glowing ghosts!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Chic Banquet Decorations on a Budget - April 17, 2017
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017