Game Day Beef Dip… the Perfect Football Food appeared first on Uncommon Designs.
The Super Bowl is only a few days away and I thought I’d share one of our family’s favorite beef dip recipe. It definitely is the perfect football food!
I like to categorize this as a “Manly” dip recipe, because it seems to me that men flock toward any dip that actually has meat in it! I guess it is more filling?! This is always on the buffet at our family gatherings and tailgates and it really is an easy recipe to take with you if you are headed to a friends house to watch the big game!
Game Day Beef Dip
- 1 sourdough bread round
- 1 8 oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 oz. dried beef, chopped
- 2 Tbs. milk
- 2 Tbs. mixed peppers, diced
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cream cheese and milk together. Then, you will add the dried beef, mixed peppers, and worcestershire to the cheese mixture. Pour in sour cream and mix well.
Hollow out the bread bowl and fill with the dip mixture. Save the breadcrumbs for dipping. You will then replace the top of the bread round and wrap the loaf in foil.
Cook for 45 minutes and serve hot with crackers or breadcrumbs for dipping.
Be sure to check out our tailgating ideas for more fun recipes and decorating ideas!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019