It is Sunday and y’all know what that means? Party time! Welcome!
We have been crafting away this week, be sure to check out Trish’s adorable Ghost Balloon Centerpiece she did for a little Halloween party…
Thank You for joining us at Monday Funday!
Monday Funday is a giant awesome link party hosted by SIX blogs! Link up to one blog and get exposure on all 6 of these sites:
and on our super awesome new co-hostess…
Melissa at The Happier Home Maker
This week, the main features were chosen by Katie from Creatively Living…
1. Salt Dough Feathers by Migi
2. Vintage Doorknob Pumpkins at Finding Home
3. Easy Front Door Halloween Decor at 30 Days
4. Fall Table Thanksgiving Setting by AKA Designs
5. Fall-i-days Home Tour by The Turquoise Home
1. Spooky Halloween Marshmallow Dippers by Bombshell Bling
2. Black and White Halloween Mantel by Persia Lou
3. Autumn Cottage Home Tour by Cottage in the Oaks
4. Pumpkin Spice Popcorn by A Blossoming Life
5. Salted Caramel Pumpkin Parfaits by Love Grows Wild
Katie has such amazing taste.What incredible choices for features this week.
Trish and I loved seeing all the wonderful things linked up this week and our personal pick this week was…
This gorgeous DIY Paper Leaf Wreath by Nalle’s House. We loved the simplicity of it and think it is a wonderful fall home decor accent!
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts… grab a featured button, you absolutely deserve it!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="creativelylivingblog.com" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Make sure you are following us on Pinterest too!
NOW ON TO THE MONDAY FUNDAY PARTY!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday at TWCS"src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019