- 12″ wooden embroidery hoop
- 14″ square of fabric, monogrammed
- 14″ square of cotton canvas
- spray paint in your color of choice
- hot glue gun
Iron both pieces of fabric and put the main fabric on top of the canvas so you can see the monogram. Then, slip it on the embroidery hoop. Make sure it is exactly how you want it to show, because in the next step it becomes permanent. It should be wrinkle-free and very tight.
Turn over the hoop and begin to hot glue the fabric to the exposed wooden hoop on the underside. Clip any excess fabric. You can also cover this with ribbon and glue if you like for a more finished appearance.
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019