Easter Tablescapes for Everyday Living

Easter Tablescapes…

So, in my perfect world, I have elaborate decorations and tablescapes for every occasion and season of the year. Alas, my world is not perfect, and I have a cute little member of the family that prevents those elaborate details….
Meet….Mercy Grace….aka “Cujo Kitty” ! I posted about her right after we rescued her. Needless to say, she has been quite a furry handful…but we love her!
 So to accommodate the need to keep my sanity prevent unnecessary breakage and frustration, I chose to simplify both of my tablescapes this Easter season! Isn’t it funny how your life changes so much depending on what “season of life “ you are in?
In my dining room, it is all about these beautiful decoupaged Easter eggs, nestled in little nests with soft moss…

I love the overall look of the simple jute runner and unique, round, wicker chargers…
The cute little mason jar votives are a steal! Get to a Target, they are in the dollar spot, as a set of three!
In my kitchen, we are all about the moss bunnies
and this adorable burlap, hand-painted table runner {visit this post to see how I made this cute little runner }…
The pop of carrot orange in my kitchen is perfect…just so cheerful with the moss green!
Now, all I have to do is keep our little bundle of energy and fluff off of these tables and we are good! So, tell me, what season of life are you in?

Welcome to Uncommon Designs. I am Bonnie Mauney and the co-author here at Uncommon Designs. My love for creating crafts, home decor, seasonal decor, and sewing has led me to my desire to share that with you here at our blog. I am happy to have you stop by our little slice of the blog world and join us in Creating A Beautiful Life!

I’m not laughing AT you, I’m laughing WITH you! I have lived 2 1/2 years with a perpetual kitten and nothing is safe! I’m astounded at all the things that can be turned into a toy. Love it all and hope some of it lasts! lol ~ Maureen

I am in the season of my kitchen table being in constant use! 3 meals a day plus 2 or 3 snack times plus endless hours of laundry-folding, homework, play-doh, paper-cutting and coloring, coloring, coloring! But I love the green and orange look. I’ll just have to simplify your simplified to one elegant centerpiece that can easily be whisked away and returned as necessary. But one day I’ll be in the season of beautiful tablescapes that stay just the way I put them…and then I’m sure I’ll be missing the little hands that used to dirty them up…or so I’m told! 😉

SO fabulous!!! Love the carrots and the “carrot” napkins in the kitchen and really, really love the runner. Your little kitty is pretty darn adorable too. We have a couple of fluff balls around here too so I can definitely relate! Hope you have a great week! xo

What a stinking cute little fluff ball! Cujo… lol. So funny 😉 Mine are old enough to stay foff the table so I am good there. If they would would just take their fur balls outside, I would be golden! I am lucky to have two tables like you, so I can always decorate at least one =) yay. hehe. Happy Spring~It’s looking marvelous at your place!! I love the 2 big bunnies on the formal table… then you showed the moss bunnies and I like them too =)

I love the candle sticks with the nests and the chargers. I also love the bunny silhouette on the burlap. All of it is too cute! I would say I’m in the season of…I want and can have awesome fancy tablescapes but somehow I just can’t get there. I have trouble finding “exactly” what I need to make it “perfect”. Oh well, I’ll keep working on it! Where did you get the chargers?

I can’t decide which table is more beautiful! You guys strike fabulous again! I will definitely be back to see how you made that adorable runner. Just popping in to say thanks for linking up your ombre eggs and bunny banner last week. Hope you’ll be linking your tables up this week! Linky party going on now at Destination: Inspiration at Teagan’s Travels.

Cheers, Michelle
    Just popping in to say thanks for such awesome St. Paddy’s Day inspiration last week on my Destination: Inspiration party. Hope you’ll link up again with more fab ideas this week!

What a cutie Miss Mercy Grace is! My life is currently being rearranged by a rescue cat too. She is constantly rearranging all my knick knack shelves so she can have a place to sit and I’m always finding her in places I never expected. I’m not sure I’m ready to find out what she would do with a tablescape. It’s kind of hard to correct her when all I can think is “oh how cute, where’s my camera.” BAD Mama!

Seriously? Does cute get any cuter? I.want.one. :-)
    Oh, your decor is cute too, I’m posting about nests tomorrow, they are so springy and in my opinion ~French farmhouse~
    thanks for stopping by!

Hi – Happened upon your lovely blog while looking at a linky party…and as I started to scroll down I began to laugh my head off…I have a rescue kitten too, although she is now 1 1/2 yrs old, a beautiful Tabby named Cassie Mae. She thinks that everything and especially all my holiday decor, belongs to her. She has hiding spots in the house (we found one spot behind our hutch in the dining room with christmas, easter and fourth of july trinkets all stashed in a row)!! So I understand your limited decorating this year. We need to have both in our lives…I wouldn’t trade my holiday decor and definitely would never trade my sweet kitten but somehow we all had to find a way to co-exist and get through that “season of life” you speak of. Good luck with those eggs though. Cassie would have them down and gone. Hugs, Dorinda

This is all adorable, I love your blog! I’m a new follower, and I’d love to have you stop by my brand new blog and follow too! My first link party (and give-away)is running now thru Saturday night. I’d love to have you link up!

First, I’m not a big cat person, but your little kitty is A-DOR-ABLE!! Her eyes & her coloring are BEAUTIFUL!! Second, I LOVE your tablescapes!! Those wicker chargers are so cute & the nests on top of the pedestals are really cute as well!! Also diggin’ that adorable burlap bunny table runner!! You are so festive for Easter!!

I’m loving the tables! Great job! Thanks so much for linking up at Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky this week! :)

Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

LOVE both tablescapes! I think my favorite parts are the eggs and the bunny table runner. Great job!! Thanks for sharing this at Shine on Fridays!

These tables are just beautiful! Thanks for linking up to our “Strut Your Stuff Saturday.” We love having you and hope you’ll be back next week! -The Sisters

Your house is very festive!!! I too love your dream idea alas, my life isn’t there either. Actually your kitchen decor is my thing but for me I vote the cool dining room chargers added to the kitchen but that’s because those and the moss bunnies with the orange and green naps ooh la la-Your kitty is darling and I am not a cat person I have dog fever HA HA-Your terrific love it all