This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySummerSweets #CollectiveBias
Why have a regular sundae when you can have a donut ice cream sundae!
I cannot lie… I was actually drooling when I was making this donut sundae. Just the smell of ice cream, chocolate and freshly baked donuts transported me into sugar heaven. If you have a sweet tooth, this dessert is for you. I have to say, you might actually love me a little after tasting this sundae! It does not disappoint!
You can have your own dish of heaven and it could not be easier to throw together. Just a few ingredients and you will be on your way!
I stopped in at my local Wal-Mart to pick up a few key ingredients. I grabbed a can of our go-to whipped cream of choice: Reddi-wip in the dairy case. I buy this every single week, we love it that much. It is instant gratification and an extra dollop of fun.
Then I headed to the frozen foods section for Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice Cream. Have you ever tried Blue Bunny? It is so creamy and a favorite at our house. Once you try it you will have to “give in to the bunny” when you are shopping for ice cream. Blue Bunny pleases every single on of us which might be an ice cream miracle!
The last step was to pick up some freshly baked sprinkled donuts.
Are you ready for this super complicated recipe? It only involves a few steps and the ingredient list is rather simple:
- Blue Bunny Vanilla Ice Cream
- Sprinkled Donuts (1 per sundae)
- Extra Sprinkles
- Chocolate Sauce
To make the sundae:
- Grab a dish, I love a little footed ice cream dish. It makes it even more fancy.
- Scoop ice cream in the bottom. and add the donut on top.
- Next you will add another scoop of ice cream on top and spray a dollop of the Reddi-wip on top of the ice cream.
- Add a cherry on top, drizzle with chocolate sauce and add sprinkles
Are you drooling now, too?
How about now?
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019