Hey y’all! Welcome back to our 16th week of the Monday Funday link party! We are so happy to have you here and we can’t wait to see what DIY projects and recipes you have been working on!
Did you check out our fun Cinco de Mayo decor round-up featuring papel picado?
How about these yummy slow cooker Honey Barbecue Chicken Sandwiches? They are delicious!
Let’s check you out…
Welcome to Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but
Five SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
That’s right, SIX instead of 5 blogs! Here’s the deal, we decided it would be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs.
We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can follow the Monday Funday party tweets at #MondayFundayParty !
Now you guys were amazing last week! We are always blown always by your incredible talent and this week was no exception. Here are some of our favorite DIY projects and recipes….
Fabric Backed Bookshelves by The Blissful Bee Blog
Rope Curtain Tie Backs by Cottage in the Oaks
Vintage Painted Mason Jars by Live, Laugh, Rowe
Barnwood Coffee Table by Picked and Painted
Washi Tape Plant Markers by Ann-Kay Home
Swimsuit Cake Topper by the Crafty Blog Stalker
Springtime Ripple Stitch Blanket by Happy in Red
Skinny Fruit Dip by My Mommy Style
Spinach Artichoke Turkey Melt by Home Made Modern
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever by Whistile and Ivy
Grab a FEATURED button if you were featured here this week or in the past:
A Few Things to Remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019