- Make sure you buy your faux pumpkins with a coupon, they can be really pricey!
- Match up your pumpkins in the store to make sure they are going to fit together well!
- Make sure you are outside when you cut the bottoms out and drill the holes in the pumpkins, as all that faux pumpkin stuff can be very messy!
- Wire, glue, or some other way, attach the pumpkins together to ensure that a child storm does not knock it over!
- Trish simply used a black sharpie to draw her tree!
- Lastly, get creative! Trish added a spooky black crow to hers, to tie in her other porch decor!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017