It’s that time again folks...MONDAY FUNDAY! We are so happy to have you join us. We simply love showcasing your creativity and ideas. We would love for you to share your crafts, DIY ideas, repurposing projects, recipes, and any other creative ideas you have been working on.
Trish and I shared our Easter Tablescape this morning. It is all about Bunnies and Burlap. We would love for you to “hop” on over and check it out. We are hosting an entire week of Easter Tablescapes with some awesome bloggers.
Now Let’s Party…
Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party!
& our newest co-host:
Craft Sewing Closet by DIY by Design / Desk Makeover by The Boxy Colonial / Master Bedroom Reveal by Redhead Can Decorate / DIY Barnwood Wall Art by Fancy Frugal Life / Bird Coffee Table by The DIY Village / Painted Dresser with Ribbon Handles by Mom 4 Real / Mid-century Dresser Makeover by First Home Love Life / Fence Board Backsplash by Marty’s Musings
Knock-off PB Easter Egg Votive by Posh Pink Giraffe / Spring Banner Tutorial by An Extraordinary Day / Floral Nail Art by Alderberry Hill / St. Patrick’s Day Lotto Gift Cards Shaken Together / Sheet Music Easter Eggs by Vintage Finds / Plaster of Paris Eggs by Twigg Studios/ St. Patrick’s Day Pillow by Burton Avenue / Vintage Wedding Tablescape by Live Laugh Rowe
Grab a FEATURED button if you were featured here this week or in the past:
We will be tweeting some of our favorite features from the party with the hashtag #mondayfundayparty. We would love it if you would join us in tweeting some of the projects that you love. Use #mondayfundayparty and we will retweet you.
Now let’s get onto this weeks party!
A Few Things to Remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 5 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
‘); // ]]>
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Chic Banquet Decorations on a Budget - April 17, 2017
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017