Happy Memorial Day friends and welcome to Monday Funday where you can find tons of DIY Ideas!
Trish and I would like to say ” Thank You! “ to all those who have made the ultimate sacrifice to ensure the freedoms we enjoy.
Our sermon in church this morning was lead by one of our pastors who is a Vietnam veteran. He gently reminded me of what it means to both the service men and women, and their families, to simply say… ” Thank you for your service and sacrifice.”
So, Thank you and Happy Memorial Day!
Now on to the Monday Funday link party…
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
Here’s the deal, we decided it would be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs.
We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can follow the Monday Funday party tweets at #MondayFundayParty !
This week’s features are brought to you by Rachel from Lines Across.
Now on to the Monday Funday party features…
10 Re-purposed Projects
1. Construction Cone Lamp from Top This Top That
2. Re-purposed Paper Pinwheel Tutorial from Practical Stewardship
3. DIY Vintage Apothecary Jars from Simplicity in the South
4. Coral Dyed Salt Water Sandals from R & R Workshop
5. Industrial Side Table Makeover from Design Dreams by Anne (This is so simple and GENIUS!)
6. Modern Dining Room Reveal from Nalle’s House (Gorgeous!)
7. Vintage Spool Heart Art from Give Me the Simple Life
8. Berry Basket Pincushion from A Pumpkin and a Princess
9. Owl Lamp Makeover from Revolutionaries
10. Paint Dipped Bracelet and Cereal Box Pillow Box from The Experimental Home
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019