Happy Sunday Everyone! Welcome back to another MONDAY FUNDAY LINK PARTY! We are thrilled to have you!
Trish and I have been on SPRING BREAK with our families this week…we did absolutely nothing…sometimes staycations are the best!
We would love to introduce you to another one of our new contributors…
The sweet Liz from Love Grows Wild will be sharing some delish recipes with us each month! Stop by and tell her “Hello!”. You can see all of our new contributors on our “Our Contributors” page under the About Us tab!
Now on to the Monday Funday party!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but
FIVE SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
The ever so sweet Laura from Finding Home !
Laura has some incredible skills in the home decor area and we just love her style!
That’s right, SIX instead of 5 blogs! Here’s the deal, we decided it would be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs. We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can follow the Monday Funday party tweets at #MondayFundayParty!
This week, Jamie from C.R.A.F.T. had the super tough job of picking out the features! Meet Jamie:
Check out all of the creativity from the Monday Funday party 2 weeks ago!
Grab a FEATURED button if you were featured here this week or in the past:
If you don’t already, follow us all on Twitter:
We always tweet our favorite features from the party with the hashtag #mondayfundayparty. Use #mondayfundayparty and we will retweet you! And now it’s par-tay time!
A Few Things to Remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
Ready, set, link up!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019