Are you thinking of Holiday Gift Giving yet?
Do you like to give out baked goods to your co-workers and neighbors?
If you are, these Chocolate Dipped Toffee Cookies are a must to add to your holiday gift basket…
We loved them here! They were gobbled up in a few days by my husband.
I loved the variety of decorations on them. Don’t limit yourself to the “best” way and there really is no “wrong” way to decorate them.
In fact, get your kids to help out with the decorating. You’re sure to have some giggles and laughter as they fling chocolate over the cookies.
Ok, maybe some supervision for the little ones will be good… but they can still help out with sprinkling the nuts over them.
For a fun holiday twist, you can add some gold sanding sugar to the mix. It’ll give them a fun sparkle and unexpected shine to the chocolate.
Whoever receives these will be very happy to eat them.
- 2 1/3 C flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 sticks Butter (16 Tbls)
- 1 C packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 C Heath Toffee Bits
- 1 1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsl vegetable oil
- 2/3 C pecans or walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- 10 Ways to Stay Healthy and Happy for Moms on the Go! - August 7, 2018
- Easy Roasted Vidalia Onions - July 10, 2018
- Sugar Free Raspberry Sweet Tea - July 9, 2018