Boo Your Neighbor Halloween Printables

Happy fall y’all! It’s Jennifer from Delightfully Noted and today I am sharing some super duper fun  Halloween printables that will help you, and your family, spread some Halloween cheer.

Have you heard of  the “Boo Your Neighbor” game?

It’s the annual tradition of door-bell ditching and leaving treats for your neighbors.

I am so smitten with this Halloween game that I plan on kicking off this tradition in my own neighborhood!  Our little man is still fresh to this world but I’m hoping the tradition will carry on for years to come so that he can participate some day.

So on that note, it looks like I’m going to be doing some running this October. Ugh.

The rules of the game are really quite simple. Fill a goodie bag with some Halloween treats, a copy of the “Boo” instructions , and a “We’ve been Booed” door sign, and then deliver them to your neighbor’s doorstep anonymously.

Download and print the “Boo” instructions

As a bonus I’ve included a little tag for you to use on the front of your Halloween treat bags.

Download and print the “We’ve Been Booed” sign

Isn’t this such a clever and cute way to spook your neighbors?

The kids will have a blast trying to guess who “booed” who and it’s a great tradition to help celebrate Halloween every year.

Now go get your “BOO” on!

Welcome to Uncommon Designs. I am Bonnie Mauney and the co-author here at Uncommon Designs. My love for creating crafts, home decor, seasonal decor, and sewing has led me to my desire to share that with you here at our blog. I am happy to have you stop by our little slice of the blog world and join us in Creating A Beautiful Life!

1. Crystal says

Such a cute idea!! We’ve tried to get to know our neighbors for years, but everybody sticks to their own. Very sad. I’m glad you can do it with your neighbors. Maybe I can do it with our friends. Love the sign!! It’s super cute!!

This is such a fun “game”! We have done this in our neighborhood for a long time and it’s always fun. We were actually featured in a newspaper article about the game a few years ago! Yours are certainly the prettiest printables I’ve seen! I would love to have one hanging on my front door!

• says

Doesn’t it Melissa? I can’t wait to start this tradition this year with my neighborhood. It’s for the kids but man you’d think I was one of them;) Hope you keep it in mind for next year.

3. Kristin says

Love this! I’ve been wanting to do something like this around our neighborhood since Christmas! Maybe I’ll do it for Halloween!

I’m a teacher and love doing this at my school for the different classrooms but our signs aren’t very cute. I will definitely be using your printables this year! Stopping by from Monday Funday (I posted the brother frame #81).

-Lauren @

5. Colleen says

We just got Boo’d for the first time ever over the weekend! My 5yo was so thrilled. Thanks for having cute printables so that we can keep the fun going!

I would LOVE to do this at work. Do you have a version for the office? Maybe a sign that says I’ve been booed and says tape this to your door/wall?