Welcome to the Monday Funday 8 blog link party!
Trish and I are so happy to have you join us each week here on Uncommon Designs. The crafts, diy projects, and recipes that you share each week are just absolutely amazing. What a great way to find new blogs, get inspiration and share your amazing ideas.
If you missed any of our projects this week, let me catch you up…
I shared my Vintage Stripe Aged Galavanized Buckets. Such a cute idea for an outdoor porch!
Trish shared a fabulous way to create a little peace in your home this holiday season with her Peace Sign Wall Art.
Now for the party!!
The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Amy of A Cup Full of Sass.
Hello friends! I am so glad you are joining us the the Monday Funday Party! I really enjoyed going through all the links and seeing all the amazing Christmas crafts and Christmas sweets. There were so many Beautiful Christmas Decorating Ideas from last week’s party!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017