Trish and I hope that each of you are having a wonderful Sunday. Thanks so much for taking some time to join us and some of our blogging friends here at the Monday Funday Party!
This week in addition to sharing some pretty amazing secrets to outdoor entertaining, we shared these simple and beautiful…
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 blog party where you can share your latest creativity… diy projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. Pretty awesome, huh?!
Hi y’all! I’m Jamie and besides being a new mama to the world’s most adorable baby boy (#ProudObnoxiousMomAlert) I love to Create Really Awesome Free Things for your home, wardrobe, kitchen, and kids! You know, things like thrift store jar makeovers, license plate maps, and easy gallery walls! Oh and if you’re looking for kid entertainment this summer, here are 104 things for kiddos to do this summer!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T.‘s in social media land…
Here are 9 awesome, summer time crafts and activities for kids to do from last week’s party! I love that these 9 ideas can be fun for kids of all ages. An older sibling can help the toddler sibling paint nesting dolls or make popsicles. Entertainment for all! And heck, even I would love making and crafting with sidewalk paint!
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accountsÖ Please, grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Bonnie Mauney (see all)
- Skull and Crossbones Tote Bag - September 30, 2014
- 10 Creative Halloween Crafts and Treats | Monday Funday - September 28, 2014
- Pine Cone Flower Embellished Mason Jars - September 27, 2014