Happy Sunday evening from our homes to yours. We are thrilled to have each of you stop by tonight for the Monday Funday link party. Hard to believe it has been a little over a year since we all combined parties into this awesome HUGE one. Thank you for your support.
This week on Uncommon Designs, Trish and I have been busy shifting over to spring…it will be here soon.
Need a little snack before settling in to browse the party? Our fabulous contributor, Handmade in the Heartland, shared these uber amazing Chocolate Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting this week…yum!
Yea….they look pretty delish!
Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party!
If you’re new here, Monday Funday is a big ol’ link party where we share crafts and recipes and you get to be seen on SIX blogs! Link up once and be seen on 6 blogs! True!
Our weekly hostesses are…
and our new guest hostess for the next 6 weeks is…
Candace from Vintage News Junkie
Hi! I’m Rachel from Lines Across, and I’m the one choosing the features this week. I’ve been super MIA from the blogosphere lately, due mostly to being 8 months pregnant. I have a scheduled c-section in less than 4 weeks (yikes!), and I’ve been using all of my available energy chasing down my 4 year old and 3 year old. We’ve been spending a lot of time together lately doing fun kid’s crafts and activities, and I’m planning on sharing a few of them with you over the next couple of weeks.
Now on to this week’s features. I especially love these 9 DIY Home Projects…
Oh..so many projects on my list….just not enough time. Those are just wonderful. Our pick from last week’s Monday Funday Party was…
This clever and unique DIY Industrial Desk Organizer by Live Laugh Rowe.
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts… Please, grab a featured button!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.linesacross.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="craft blog" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.linesacross.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday"src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Bonnie Mauney (see all)
- Christmas Greenery Snowflake - December 18, 2014
- Simple Holly Christmas Ornament - December 16, 2014
- Beautiful Christmas Decorating Ideas | Monday Funday - December 14, 2014