Happy Sunday from the snowy south! We have had quite a snow event here, which is definitely not the norm around these parts. My kids, husband, and I had a great time watching the snow fall, sledding, and hanging out in jammies! Lots of hot cocoa was served up along with dinners of spaghetti and pizza! Good times!
As a matter of fact, here is what we did for a few days…
My son had a blast! It amazes me what they will come up with…he decided the bunkers and sand traps on the golf course were a great launching pad to “get some air”! I blame it on hours of Olympic viewing!
Umm…but mom was not to be out done…
Secretly…it was a blast! Three days worth of family sledding and I am tired! Walking in snow is a workout!
So now that you have had a giggle, let’s get this party going!!
If you’re new here, Monday Funday is a big ol’ link party where we share crafts and recipes and you get to be seen on SIX blogs! Link up once and be seen on 6 blogs! True!
Our weekly hostesses are…
and our new guest hostess for the next 6 weeks is…
Candace from Vintage News Junkie
Hi, y’all! I’m (super pregnant) Jamie from C.R.A.F.T., a silly little acronym for Creating Really Awesome Free Things! With this crazy winter weather happening around the country, I chose to share some winter craft ideas to keep you cozy inside or embrace the snow and ice outdoors! On that note, here are 101 things to do with toddlers indoors!
Oh and don’t forget to follow C.R.A.F.T.‘s in social media land…
From crochet goodies to coffee stools to indoor slides for the littles, here are 8 Winter Craft Ideas…
Awesome picks this week by the soon to be momma, Jamie! Our pick this week was…
This adorable DIY Beadboard Planter Box by Happy At Home. What a fabulous idea for a centerpiece.
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts… Please, grab a featured button!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday Feature" target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="uncommon designs" style="border:none;" /></a><center>
Now on to the main event…Monday Funday!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday"src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Bonnie Mauney (see all)
- DIY Snowflake Mug and Peppermint Hot Chocolate - October 29, 2014
- 11 Last Minute Halloween Ideas | Monday Funday - October 26, 2014
- Mini Pine Cone Kissing Ball Ornament and a Giveaway - October 22, 2014