It is time for another amazing Monday Funday Party!
We sure have been busy over the last few weeks getting everything in order for the kiddos to return back to school and we have also been working hard on some fun projects that we shared with you, too!
We shared 25 of our Favorite Tailgating Recipes
We also posted this fabulously inexpensive Personalized Glass Wall Art
Now…. let’s see what you have been up to!
Monday Funday is a giant awesome link party hosted by SIX blogs! Link up one and get exposure at all 6 of these fun blogs:
and on our super awesome new co-hostess…
Robin from All Things Heart and Home
Oh and here all of my social links, just in case you want to join the C.R.A.F.T. fun!
Hi y’all! Thanks for linking up! It’s a pretty fun/ tough job picking from 500+ awesome links! This week I decided to go with the theme of organizing! I love when everything has a spot, and I’m always looking for new simple organizing ideas. A few of my personal fave projects are my recently organized craft closet, junk drawer organizer, necklace organizer, and earring organizer! Oh and I love , love my back to school door organizer! Here are 7 super creative ways to organize it all!
6. Ruler crate
Thank you to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured…grab a featured button, you totally deserve it!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG:
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/" title="C.R.A.F.T." target="_blank"><img src="http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png" alt="C.R.A.F.T." style="border:none;" /></a><center>
Make sure you are following us on Pinterest too!
NOW ON TO THE MONDAY FUNDAY PARTY!
<center><a href="http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com/" target="_blank""><img alt="Monday Funday at C.R.A.F.T."src="http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/h435/thatswhatchesaid/MondayFunday.png" /></a></center>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in MondayFunday!
Show us your latest and greatest projects! We are so happy you joined us for the party!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019