Well, Trish and I made it through the first week of school. It never fails around here, it gets soooo hot when the kids head back. I guess it is the last bit of summer before fall arrives. We are settling in to new routines, new teachers, and new classes. We hope that each of you with kids has a great beginning of the new school year!
You have to check out the new product she used….so simple and smart!
We also had a few guests on the blog! The NY Melrose Place stopped by as part of our One Crafty Summer series to share this fun idea with us…
And, you do not want to miss the yummy recipe shared by Angela from Handmade in the Heatland…
Now for the main event!
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Katie from Creatively Living…
Hey everyone! I loved looking at all your incredible link-ups this week!
Choosing features was tough!
Since I can’t wait for fall, I decided on 7 Fall Inspired Recipes, and you know me…I had to include my 7 favorite DIYs too!
Chevron Dresser Made from Pallets by Her Tool Belt / Golden Succulents by Kraft and Mint / Canvas Wall Art by A Mom’s Take / Geometric Headboard by The Weathered Door / Pine Cone Garland by Mabey She Made It / Chair Makeover by Love Grows Wild / Fall Mantel and Fall Ideas by The Turquoise Home /
Parmesan Pumpkin Cannelloni by With a Blast / Slow Cooker Apple Butter by My Frugal Adventures / Corn and Sausage Bisque by Sweet Pennies / Back to School Apple Donuts by Your Homebased Mom / Apple Pie Oatmeal Bars by Real Housemoms / Oatmeal Baked in an Apple by The Grant Life /
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - April 3, 2017
- A Vintage Inspired Easter Pail - March 29, 2017
- Easter Egg Decorating Party - March 21, 2017