Welcome to the Monday Funday Link Party! This week you can find lots of 4th of July Ideas in the features. Trish and I are happy to have you stop by our little blog.
We have been busy with our families and kids, having tons of fun in the sun this summer! Did you catch these amazing 4th of July Cake Pops this week…
What about this super easy, no bake, Patriotic Pinwheel Cake…
Hop on over after the you link up and take a look!
Welcome to (drum roll please)… the 24th edition of Monday Funday!
Every Monday you can link up your crafts / DIY Ideas / recipes to not just one, but SIX awesome blogs:
& our newest co-host:
Jessica from Mom 4 Real
Here’s the deal, we decided it would be FUN to add a 6th rotating hostess to the Monday Funday crew! That’s 6x the exposure! So, ONE crafty link party extravaganza will happen on SIX blogs. Plus, each week one of us will choose projects to feature on all six blogs.We will also be sharing links throughout the week on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+. You can follow the Monday Funday party tweets at #MondayFundayParty !
Hi y’all! For those of you who don’t know me, I’m Jamie and I turned 29 yesterday (yikes)! Oh, and I blog over at C.R.A.F.T. and Really Awesome Costumes! I’d love for you to join me while I Create Really Awesome Free Things for your home, wardrobe, kitchen, and kids! I do crazy things like use doors to organize entire rooms, make marble fences, and paint chairs orange and reupholster them! AND I love, love round ups… here are 23 flag crafts and one of my all time faves, 28 unique guest book ideas.
You can follow Jamie lots of ways, if you’d like:
Moving on to the par-tay… Jamie had the super tough job of picking features this week…
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG: <a href=”http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com“><img src=”http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFundayFeature150_zpscd6cc8a3.png” alt=”Monday Funday C.R.A.F.T.” /></a>
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog.
- We’d love for you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to to Monday Funday you are giving the 6 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
COPY AND PASTE THIS CODE INTO YOUR BLOG: <a href=”http://www.creatingreallyawesomefreethings.com“><img src=”http://i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n575/beuncommon/MondayFunday150x150_zpse2b27de0.jpg” alt=”Monday Funday C.R.A.F.T.” /></a>
Time to show us your latest and greatest projects… party on, friends!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019