Happy Sunday and welcome to Uncommon Designs and the Monday Funday Link Party! Trish and I are thrilled to have YOU stop by! Christmas is in full swing everywhere, including our homes. The craziness of this time of year can be overwhelming, so our families are making a conscious effort to slow down and enjoy the reason for the season. Out kids love the fun of the holiday season and all the special events that are a part of our family traditions.
In case you missed anything on the blog this week, Trish shared this absolutely adorable Gift Idea for Girls…
Those are earrings, and what a sweet free printable to display the gift on!
And if you are hosting or going to a Cookie Exchange…
We have a complete set of Free Printables from the invite, to labels, to boxes on the blog!
Be sure to check out all the yummy recipes we shared this week too.
Now on to the Monday Funday Party!
The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Meredith of Wait ‘Til Your Father Gets Home…
There were SO MANY amazing Christmas and holiday projects and ideas, that it was so hard to pick my favorites. I may have gone a bit overboard, but seriously everything was too awesome not to share again with all of you! Thank you so much for taking the time to join our party each week and keep everyone crafting and creating this holiday season!
Acorn & Driftwood Garland | DIY Straw Snowflake Ornament | Wood Slice Snowman Ornament
Deer Head Christmas Ornament | Pom Pom Wreath Ornament | Vintage Inspired Ornament
Cardboard Christmas Tree Ornament | Rudolph Ornament | Rustic Chalkboard Ornaments
DIY Stamped Wrapping Paper | DIY Pen Holder & Gift Wrap | DIY Kids Art Gift Tags
DIY No-Sew Ruffle Christmas Tree Skirt | Floating Snowflake Christmas Card | Button Snowman Gift Tags
Reindeer Head Holiday Banner | Triangle Box Advent Calendar | Rudolph Wall Art
Glitter Ombre Christmas Trees | String Christmas Trees | PB Knockoff Christmas Pillow
Pocket Mistletoe | Magnetic Advent Calendar | Frosted NOEL Mason Jars
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019