Welcome to Uncommon Designs and our weekly Monday Funday Link Party, that we co-host each week with 7 other amazing blogs. This is THE place to stop by each week to see all the best ideas, projects, and recipes from around the blog world. We are thrilled to have you join the fun.
If you are new to Uncommon Designs and the Monday Funday party, you should check out the past parties we have hosted that have a ton of incredible ideas to scroll through.
In case you missed anything here on the blog this week, we have a fabulous giveaway going on for a Zazzle $75 Gift Certificate. Be sure to check out 5 Tips for Sewing Curtains to see the beautiful fabric Trish used for her curtains, and to enter the giveaway.
Stunning pattern, right? You will love all the choices and customizations available.
Now Let’s Party!
The Monday Funday Link Party is an 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Amy of A Cup Full of Sass
Hi friends! I had such a good time looking through last weeks #mondayfundayparty! There were so many amazing crafts and recipes, I could hardly decide what to feature this week! I finally decided on Six Savory Sandwiches and Ten Tasty Treats. They all look so delicious, I’m not sure what to try first!
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Now it’s time for you to show us your latest and greatest projects! We are so happy you joined us for the party!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Giving Back This Holiday Season - November 17, 2017
- DIY Washi Tape Wall Frames - November 13, 2017
- Set the Scene: A Simple Christmas Morning Breakfast - November 4, 2017