Welcome November! We had a bit of snow here in South Carolina yesterday, yep snow! Earliest ever on record. Earliest my kids have been up on a Saturday in a while too. I guess it is time to get ready for the cooler weather. We are happy you have joined us for the weekly, 8 blog, Monday Funday Link Party.
In case you missed anything here at Uncommon Designs last week. Trish and I shared a few ideas to transition into the holidays including something to make you smile and your tummy thank you…
This super simple DIY Snowflake Mug and a simple recipe for Semi-Homemade Peppermint Hot Chocolate.
To transition into the holidays, Trish share these adorable Kid’s Table Felt Thanksgiving Placemats…
Such a sweet accent to the table. If you are strapped for time, be sure and check out the simple 2 minute idea I shared with some fun Leather Wrapped Candles.
NOW LET”S PARTY!!!
It is time for Monday Funday!
If you are joining us again, we are so happy to have you back! If this is your first visit, well then get ready to party! Link up your projects, crafts, recipes and more one time and have it displayed across eight, count them, EIGHT blogs! Our Monday Funday Crew is:
This week’s features were chosen by Trish and Bonnie from Uncommon Designs…
Hey Y’all! We are so excited to have you join the party! Last week’s party was packed full of incredible projects and recipes. You need to go check them all out! We have been busy in our own homes chasing kiddos, celebrating Halloween, and looking forward to cooler weather and the holidays! This week’s features include 13 Fall Ideas – Crafts,Recipes,and Printables. You do not want to miss any of these…
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="www.uncommondesignsonline.com" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="www.uncommondesignsonline.com" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Grilled Pimiento Cheese Hot Dogs - May 20, 2019
- Tornado Dogs … Hot Dogs with a Twist! - May 15, 2019
- Garlic & Cracked Black Pepper Grilled Pork Tenderloin Salad - May 14, 2019