Welcome to Summer! Yep…hard to believe it did not officially start til yesterday. We have been HOT HOT HOT for a month!
Trish and I have been up to our ears in VBS the last couple of weeks. Such a busy but fun time!
Here on the blog we are thrilled to be hosting our One Crafty Summer series each week! Did you catch last week’s craft by Here Comes the Sun?
Adorable Fun and Festive 4th of July Centerpiece
You do not want to miss a project each week! We have some super talented blogs to share with you! You can sign up to follow us by email and get each new project conveniently sent to you! Click HERE to sign up!
To keep with the 4th of July theme, we shared some Fourth of July Front Porch Ideas…
Now for the Monday Funday Party!
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Kimberly from A Night Owl…
Hi friends! So thankful you’ve stopped by the Monday Funday Party! I LOVED going through the links last week and seeing what amazing projects you guys have been up to. I’ve been so inspired by ALL of the projects, some of the patriotic ones in particular!
Our features from last week’s party are 12 Patriotic Ideas – Crafts, Treats and More!
Blue Moon Ice Cream by Your Homebased Mom | 4th of July Cookies by Lizy B Bakes | 4th of July Dessert by Thistlewood Farms | Patriotic Mason Jar Vases by Yesterday on Tuesday | Paint Splattered Patriotic Tote by Titi Crafty| Patriotic Mason Jar Candle Holders by Architecture of a Mom| Star Spangled Pretzel Twists by Pink Cake Plate | 4th of July Bark by Life with the Crust Off | American Flag Donuts by The First Year Blog | Faux Paper Sparklers by In a Blink Patriotic Popsicle Stick Garland by The Crafted Sparrow | 4th of July Party Garland by Here Comes the Sun
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019