Hey Y’all! We hope that each of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We enjoyed time with our families and friends and a ton of great food. Our beloved Clemson Tigers won our in state rivalry football game, and it was a beautiful day in Clemson, South Carolina for football, food, and friends! Go Tigers!
Meanwhile back in the world of blogging, Trish and I have been enjoying creating some new projects and decorating our homes.
Trish created this adorable Christmas Dish Towel to add a bit of whimsy to her kitchen.
I shared a tutorial for creating this fun and rustic Deer Head Christmas Ornament. Officially my 12 year old son’s new favorite Christmas ornament!
Now show us what creativity and recipes you have been up to this week!
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This weeks features were chosen by me!! I am so excited to be picking features for the first time!
Hi everyone! Are you as excited as I am for this weeks Monday Funday? I was so inspired by the posts that everyone shared last week, and I can’t wait to see another great bunch of talent!
Before we get to that, let’s take a peek back at some of my favorites from last weeks party. If you follow my blog, you know I love handmade ornaments, and I post about them quite frequently. Several caught my eye last week, and I just had to share them – some I’m even keeping for next year’s edition of Ornaments to Make With Your Kids!
Here are 12 Handmade Holiday Ornaments!
Pearl Snowflake / Starfish Ornament / Natural Ornament Makeover / Etched Glass Ornament / Pinecone Stars / Cork Angels / Framed Monogram Ornament / Glittered Ornaments (with a Can’t Miss Tip!) / Yarn Covered Christmas Ball /Twine Ball Ornament / Cupcake Sprinkles Ornament / Wood and Burlap Ornament /
Thanks so much to everyone who joined us last week (be sure to grab a button if you were featured!). And now, let’s see what you’ve been up to this week!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Beautifully Fresh Summer Produce for Easy Entertaining - July 19, 2017
- Mini Cinna-Toast Breakfast Sandwiches - July 18, 2017
- Paw Painting : A Tiger Tradition - July 11, 2017