Hey Y’all! How many of you are knee deep in end of the school year craziness? Trish and I are running here and there. Around these parts, the school year ends at the beginning of June, so May is always super busy! We just need to stop and take deep breaths at times. So let us help you take a break and enjoy some crazy good Party Ideas from last week’s Monday Funday link party. Maybe a few fun ideas for end of the school year parties or even summer parties.
Do you have some special teachers to remember this year? Trish put together a collection of some of our absolute best ideas for Teacher Appreciation Gifts…
You may even want a few for yourself….it will be our little secret…okay?
Now Let’s Party!!!
Welcome to the Monday Funday link party! We are thrilled to have you join the fun!
The Monday Funday Party is an 8 blog link party where you can share your latest projects and recipes and get them seen on all 8 blogs. That’s right…link up once and get seen in 8 different places. A perfect way to showcase your hard work and find some awesome new ideas to try.
This week’s features were chosen by Sarah from Becoming Martha.
Hi everyone! It’s my turn to choose the features this week, and since I’m still kinda in party mode (we just hosted my daughters Cheetah printed Elsa birthday party last week – check out my instagram for some sneak peeks and watch for that post coming up soon!) I decided to share some of the fabulous party ideas I have seen at Monday Funday lately! I am a total party addict, so I was thankful you were linking up your ideas just in time for me to feature them!
DIY Drink Dispenser Stand / Paper Blossom Branches / Mini Solo Cup Party Lights
Sewn Circle Garland / Cupcake Liner Wreath / Avengers Party
Cowgirl Party / Tissue Paper Flower Favors / Birthday Message Board
Ping Pong Party Lights / Tissue Paper Flower Gift Wrap / Metallic Foil Gift Wrap
How are those for fantastic? I am seriously making those ping pong lights for our next party – or even to put on my deck!
Now let’s see what y’all have been up to this week!
A few things to remember:
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items you are selling. If you plan to pin the features, please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- Beautifully Fresh Summer Produce for Easy Entertaining - July 19, 2017
- Mini Cinna-Toast Breakfast Sandwiches - July 18, 2017
- Paw Painting : A Tiger Tradition - July 11, 2017