Hi everyone! Welcome back to Uncommon Designs! We are so happy to have you here to share in the fun and festivities of the Monday Funday Link Party! We wish you and yours a wonderful Thanksgiving!
We certainly have enjoyed preparing for the holidays and have been working on some really fun projects…
Trish made an adorable winter scene in a jar and shared how to make adorable white Chritmas trees out of sprinkles!
We also shared how to make Glass Glitter Snowflakes.
The Monday Funday Link Party is a 8 Blog Party where you can share your latest creativity…DIY projects, crafts, and recipes! You can link up once and your projects will be seen on all 8 blogs. What a great way to grow your blog!
This week’s features were chosen by Kimberly from A Night Owl…
Hi friends! So thankful you’ve stopped by the Monday Funday Party! I LOVED going through the links last week and seeing what amazing projects you guys have been up to. I’ve been so inspired by ALL of the projects, some of the holiday baking ones in particular!
Our features from last week’s party are 12 Delicious Cookie Recipes!
Cracked Top Ginger Cookies by The Gold Lining Girl | Vanilla Mocha Twirl Cookies by Titi Crafty | Cocoa Confetti Cookies by Bitz and Giggles | Cookie Dough Cupcakes by Tackling Life | Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Cookies by The Gold Lining Girl | Maple Acorn Cookies by The First Year | Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies by A Savory Feast | Cinnamon Cheesecake Brownies by With A Blast | Cinnamon Sticky Bun Oreo Balls by Life a Little Brighter | No Bake Pumpkin Cookie Trifles by Club Chica Circle | Cranberry Orange Cookies by Upstate Ramblings | Pumpkin Pie Treats by Walking on Sunshine
A huge “Thank You!” to everyone who linked up with us last week! And if you were featured today or throughout the week on our social media accounts, please grab a featured button!
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday-Feature.png" alt="uncommon designs" /></a><center>
<center><a href="http://www.uncommondesignsonline.com/" title="Monday Funday" target="_blank"><img src="http://www.thatswhatchesaid.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Monday-Funday.jpg" alt="Uncommon Designs" /></a><center>
- Please link to a specific post on your blog. Please no Etsy shops or items or you to pin the features, but please click through to the tutorial and pin from the original source!
- By linking up to Monday Funday you are giving the 8 blogs, listed above, the right to feature one of your photos on all of our SM outlets and blogs.
- Click on lots of links and leave some comment love on posts you adore! That puts the FUN in Monday Funday!
- We love to pin your projects to our boards and to the MONDAY FUNDAY PINTEREST BOARD!
Latest posts by Trish Flake (see all)
- How To Make Bird’s Nest Napkin Rings - March 18, 2019
- Spring Cleaning the Kitchen with a Printable Checklist - March 18, 2019
- Easter Treats for Kids and Free Printable Labels - March 4, 2019